Enclosed Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore, Cyrene
Latitude: 32.817042, Longitude: 21.853663
Provenance: Google Earth
Here be maps!
- Santuario extramurale di Demetra dell'Uadi Belgadir (Italian)
- Votive depository (English)
- Temenos des trésors du sanctuaire de Dèmèter et Korè (French)
- D.White excavation (English)
- Shrine of Demeter and Kore (English)
- Santuario extraurbano di Demetra e Kore (Italian)
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Enclosed Sanctuary of Demeter and Kore, Cyrene forms part of Southern Extra-Mural Sacred Zone, Cyrene
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
Enclosed sanctuary on several terraces; Kenrick site plan 116