West Church/Basilica, Ptolemais
Latitude: 32.705715, Longitude: 20.948333 , Altitude: 31m
Provenance: Google Earth
Here be maps!
- Fortress Church
- Basilica Cristiana
- Basilica occidentale
- Basilique (French)
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- West Church/Basilica, Ptolemais forms part of Āthār Ţulmaythah
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
Kenrick, site plan 31
Related catalogue entries
- Ptolemais., SLS Archive
- Photograph shows close-up view of a wall at the West Church, Ptolemais., SLS Archive
- Photograph shows a man standing on a low wall at the West Church, Ptolemais. The man is posing for t, SLS Archive
- Photograph shows nave detail at the West Church, Ptolemais. A person stands in the centre of the ima, SLS Archive
- Photograph shows wide-angle view of the exterior of fortified West Church at Ptolemais., SLS Archive