Latitude: 32.65, Longitude: 14.26667 , Altitude: 27m
Provenance: Google Earth
Here be maps!
- الخمس (Arabic)
- Al Khoms
- Al Khums
Relationships with other locations
Relationships with other locationsThis displays relationships with locations within which the item falls, and relationships which it contains. We only display the immediate relationships, not a full series. If a location falls within Cyrene, we do not also display its relationship to Cyrenaica; similarly, if Cyrene contains the Agora, we do not also display the items within the Agora at the same level.
Related locationsThis is a location within which a location falls. Most of these are conceptual – for example a Roman Province, a Hellenistic Kingdom or the chapter of a book – so many locations have multiple parent locations.
- Al Khums on (road/linear feature) Oea to Lepcis Magna, road
- Al Khums forms part of Tripolitania (Reynolds)
Inverted related locationsThese are locations contained within the location – these may, for example be monuments within a settlement, or zones within a city
The locations below are contained within Al Khums
- Catholic cemetery of Homs CHECK
- Central Barracks, Homs CHECK
- Homs Museum
- Sahel di Homs
- Sidi ben-Gehb Mosque, Homs CHECK
- Villa, Al Khums
Related catalogue entries
- Al Khums (Sheet NI 33-14), Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- Homs (Sheet NI 33-14), Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- Homs (Sheet 2190 II), Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive
- Homs (GSGS Misc 2031), Leicester University: Society for Libyan Studies Archive